Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Out of the mouth of wee little babes...

Tonight we read a scripture that started like this...



"And behold it came to pass that Laban was angry, and thrust him out from his presence;..." (1 Nephi 3:13 for those curious souls)

See those eyes in the picture? yes...

I stopped reading and found myself staring into them.
(Curiousity mixed carefully with a full serving of thoughtful.)
I figured it had something to do with Laban, so I explained he was a king. (emphasis on baaaaaaaaaad king.)

Suprisingly she was okay with that tidbit of information... it was something else that had her thinking.

Something else simply had to be resolved before we could continue...


"...They throw the king's presents out of the house... but I'll keep my presents.

I'll keep my Robyn presents in the house."

(I LOVE this child.)

1 comment: